Travelling with AirAsia: Yay or Nay?

Image result for air asia

“Can we pretend that AirAsia’s airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars. I would want my money returned back right now, back right now.”

Travelling with any airline can be unpredictable. There can be instances where you have a good time and when you have a bad time with the same airline making it hard to judge them. Although, you can never go wrong with JetAirways, they just have set their standards real high but so are their pricing.

Don’t mind them though because today we will be talking about AirAsia. I had the most bizarre experience while travelling with AirAsia, going home, halfway ride. It was my first time travelling with them and I keep Indigo as my personal least favorite. Today, some other airline took its place. Yes! AirAsia.

To be fair to them though, the crew was really nice and helpful at all times. Whenever I asked them anything or for any help, they were pretty nice and helpful unlike Indigo. I remember few instances when I had asked this air hostess at Indigo for something and the way they looked at me and spoke seemed rude but they had a forced smile plastered on their faces (or so it felt to me) and since those times, I really detest Indigo.

To foul my mood, a really irritating incident happened as well that was not a fault of AirAsia. I had just come and taken my seat on the aisle when suddenly a guy came next to me, trying to keep his luggage in the storage cabin above mine (why? Use the one above yours nah!) and he was so close to my seat, my shoulder was forced to feel from his torso, down to his favorite man things. 

I was repulsed and looked at him and asked, “Excuse me, what do you think you are doing?” That guy just stared at me and left without saying anything. I was like, if this flight goes down, I would want you to be the martyr bitch (saying dead seems rude, even though I feel like that)!

That was not the end of his creepiness. He was occupying the seat behind mine. I felt him kick under my seat at times and whenever I got up, to get my bag for pass or to pee, he was just staring in a really creepy way at me. I know it isn't AirAsia's fault, but seriously, it was too much!

Now for the parts that made AirAsia go even further down Indigo. There was no freaking leg room. I mean seriously! People need to feel relaxed and at least have some space to them. As we are Indians, very few people think that they should ask for permission before doing something, for example, reclining or stuffing their things above your laptop bag in the storage cabin.

Since there was no leg room, some uncle unexpectedly reclined and it almost hit me the face, had I not, in time, backed off. The next thing that irritated me the most was the pre-ordered meal that I had bought.

I get it, on air food doesn’t taste that good. But it’s not the first time I am travelling through an airline and I have had better food. Damn! Have to give it to Indigo, their food was so much better. I had the option of veg pulav or some rolls, so I had chosen pulav. I kid you not when I say that I would have cooked it better even if I was high.

So, all in all, I did not enjoy my airtime with AirAsia.

For, no reason at all, a pic of some other airline because I found it interesting. I mean the color.

Image result for spirit airlines


What do you think? Was my judgement clouded by other things or was it just unacceptable? How have your experiences been with this airline, if any or with other airlines? Do share your thoughts on the same.

Till then, Stay Sassy, Classy and a bit bad Assy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is better? Prince Charming or Prince Sincere?

Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts + DIY!!! (For friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, dad, mom, brother)

Monopoly Game of Thrones (GOT) edition: How to save your life from evil spirits?